At the workshop we will discuss several topics including:
- What are the 7 Costly Mistakes families make in their estate plans?
- PROBATE: What is it? Why does everyone want to avoid it?
- How do I ensure my children don’t waste or lose their inheritance?
- If I die first, and my spouse remarries, will my kids still get the money?
- How do I leave my money to my kids whom are financially irresponsible?
- How do I keep my assets in the family and protect them from lawsuits, or my child’s ex-spouse?
- What is the importance of having my Trust updated in the light of the recent changes to Estate Tax Laws?
How you may able to qualify and use Medicaid to pay for nursing home expenses which are over $8,500 per month locally