We’re now offering our popular Estate Planning for Farmers & Ranchers
Join us from the comfort of your couch!
Don’t Lose the Farm!
Select an Upcoming Event
Estate Planning for Farmers and Ranchers
Please sign up to
be added to the waitlist!
Tuesday, December 1, 2020 at 7:00pm
German Law Group
2650 32nd Ave.
WEBINAR: Estate Planning for Farmers & Ranchers
Wednesday, December 2, 2020 at 2:00pm
Raymond J. German provides a wide range of estate planning services to his clients, with a primary focus on creating peace of mind providing for the security of their loved ones, reducing taxes and avoiding a probate, all with a well-crafted estate plan. Mr. German defines the mission statement for German Law Group as “Helping one family at a time pass on values, beliefs and finances, that can be shared for generations to come.” Mr. German is well aware of the growing importance of estate planning and dedicates himself to informing the public of the need for careful attention to their specific situations. He is a frequent speaker on a variety of estate planning topics, regularly presenting educational seminars for the public as well as private groups.
Discover How to Protect Your Assets and Provide for Your Loved Ones
Are you ready to begin making decisions that will protect your independence and ability to stay in control if you get sick or need long-term care in the future?
Join Raymond German for a special ONLINE 90 minute training event! Learn how to use simple legal strategies to help make your wishes known, keep peace in the family, and ensure that life is as easy as possible for your loved ones, no matter what happens.
Who Should Attend This Webinar?
If you don’t currently have a plan in place to protect your family farm and assets… or if it’s been at least three years since you’ve last looked at your old estate plan.
In this online seminar, you will learn how to avoid common estate planning mistakes, as well as:
- Protect your family from having to sell the farm and family home due to unforeseen hidden traps
- Avoid facing delays in farm operations due to probate
- Minimize federal and state estate taxes and prevent the sale of your farm
- Provide for special needs children and grandchildren
- Prevent your family from feuding over division of the farm
- Plan your estate to make sure it passes on to your family efficiently
- Safe guard your farm from divorce, remarriage, or other perils
- How you can protect your farm and retirement nest egg from nursing home costs