CLIENT SERVICES COORDINATOR/ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Client Services Coordinator/Administrative Assistant to join a dynamic estate planning law firm.
The Client Services Coordinator/Administrative Assistant is an important part of the law firm’s public image. As the voice and first face in the Law Firm’s office The Client Services coordinator is the clients’ first impression of the firm. On the phone or meeting clients personally, this person should always have a smile on their face and in their voice. This person should be courteous and portray an eagerness and a willingness to help in whatever way possible – going beyond the stated need of clients, and anticipating ways to deliver a “WOW” experience.
Pleasant, warm personality, energetic, team oriented, with a highly professional attitude, appearance and attire. Excellent verbal communication. Loves to work with people, particularly elderly people. You should have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment under the pressure of multiple deadlines and with dedication to accuracy and on-time performance. Diligent attention to detail required. A strong background in customer services is preferred.
Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs.
- Greet all clients, professionals, prospective clients and other visitors to the law firm, making them feel welcome and at home.
- Prepare and maintain coffee and other refreshments for guests, offer and serve as needed.
- Answer and direct all incoming calls within the third ring and route to other team members as appropriate.
- Schedule appointments for clients and prospects – confirm all appointments the day before their meeting or seminar. Review the calendar for accuracy
- Take incoming seminar reservation calls, make seminar reminder calls. Follow data entry and tracking procedures in law firm database. Prepare name tags. Prepare for seminars.
- Attend seminars when asked – this may include occasional evening or Saturday work. Schedule consultations for interested attendees at the seminar.
- Participate in weekly staff meetings,
- Prepare Personal Consultation Packets for the next day’s appointments.
- Some basics:
- Open and distribute incoming mail
- Keep the conference rooms, reception lobby area, and your work area clean and organized at all times.
- Serve as witness for final signing meetings as needed.
- Process new files and scan documents
- Perform other duties as assigned by your Supervisor.
If you have a great disposition and wish to become a familiar point of contact for each client, send an email to email@example.com with Client Services Coordinator in the subject line. Attach a resume and a cover letter detailing why we should hire you along with your salary requirements. If we feel you meet our requirements for this position we will contact you to schedule an interview. No phone calls, please. Resumes must be received by Monday, June 3.
ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY WHO WANTS A CAREER, NOT A JOB
Grand Forks, North Dakota boutique Law Firm with a primary focus in Estate Planning, Estate & Trust Administration and Elder Law seeks an Associate Attorney to join our high performance team. We are looking for an attorney who is comfortable working with clients on a daily basis, who is a “People Person.” Our law firm focus is on building relationships and client care. It is extremely important that we find an attorney interested in growing a practice based on SYSTEMS, an attorney eager to implement new ideas and produce high-quality work in a timely and effective manner. You must be an excellent COMMUNICATOR, able to convey complicated concepts in easily understood terms to clients to assure client peace of mind and deliver a powerful client experience. We want a confident LEADER who can keep the staff motivated and excited about their position in the firm.
The firm founder will work closely with you to teach the law and art of estate planning, using the many tools and techniques he has developed over 30+ years. You will also have access to nationally recognized experts for learning substantive law and best practices, from basic through advanced techniques. If you are an attorney who wants a career, not just a job, and who is entrepreneurial at heart, then we’d like to hear from you.
- 2-6 years work experience preferred, estate planning and financial services background helpful but not required
- Comfortable presenting to groups of 20-30 people; this attorney will present 2-3 workshops to prospective clients and the public every 4 to 6 weeks
- Effective at networking and building relationships with centers of influence
- Excited about developing strategies for working with new markets and expanding the client base
- Self-Starter, well organized, detail oriented, honest and straightforward
- Compensation competitive based upon education, experience and skills
If you’re a self-starter looking for a challenge with a lot of growth potential, submit your cover letter, resume and salary history + requirements.
Please send submission to: firstname.lastname@example.org