ASSOCIATE ATTORNEY WHO WANTS A CAREER, NOT A JOB
Grand Forks, North Dakota well-established boutique law firm with a primary focus in Estate Planning, Estate & Trust Administration and Elder Law seeks an Associate Attorney to join our high performance team.
We are passionate about providing our community with educational resources, creating an exceptional client experience and building long-lasting relationships with our clients and their families. We are looking for a like-minded attorney who is outgoing and comfortable working with clients on a daily basis. It is extremely important that we find an attorney interested in growing the practice based on SYSTEMS, eager to implement new ideas and create high-quality work in a timely and effective manner. You must be an excellent COMMUNICATOR, able to convey complicated concepts in easily understood terms to assure client peace of mind. We want a confident LEADER who can mentor and motivate our team to excel in their roles.
The firm founder will work closely with you to teach the law and art of estate planning, using the many tools and techniques he has developed over 30+ years.
- 2-6 years work experience preferred, estate planning and financial services background helpful but not required
- Comfortable presenting to groups of 20-30 people
- Self-Starter, well organized, detail oriented, honest and straightforward
- Effective at networking and building relationships with centers of influence
- Excited about developing strategies for working with new markets and expanding the client base
If you’re an attorney looking for a challenge with a lot of growth potential, submit your cover letter, resume and salary history + requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Compensation competitive based upon education, experience and skills.