Grand Forks, North Dakota boutique Law Firm with a primary focus in Estate Planning, Estate & Trust Administration and Elder Law seeks an Associate Attorney to join our high performance team. We are looking for an attorney who is comfortable working with clients on a daily basis, who is a “People Person.” Our law firm focus is on building relationships and client care. It is extremely important that we find an attorney interested in growing a practice based on SYSTEMS, an attorney eager to implement new ideas and produce high-quality work in a timely and effective manner. You must be an excellent COMMUNICATOR, able to convey complicated concepts in easily understood terms to clients to assure client peace of mind and deliver a powerful client experience. We want a confident LEADER who can keep the staff motivated and excited about their position in the firm.
The firm founder will work closely with you to teach the law and art of estate planning, using the many tools and techniques he has developed over 30+ years. You will also have access to nationally recognized experts for learning substantive law and best practices, from basic through advanced techniques. If you are an attorney who wants a career, not just a job, and who is entrepreneurial at heart, then we’d like to hear from you.
- 2-6 years work experience preferred, estate planning and financial services background helpful but not required
- Comfortable presenting to groups of 20-30 people; this attorney will present 2-3 workshops to prospective clients and the public every 4 to 6 weeks
- Effective at networking and building relationships with centers of influence
- Excited about developing strategies for working with new markets and expanding the client base
- Self-Starter, well organized, detail oriented, honest and straightforward
- Compensation competitive based upon education, experience and skills
If you’re a self-starter looking for a challenge with a lot of growth potential, submit your cover letter, resume and salary history + requirements.
Please send submission to: email@example.com